If you share our values and would like to assist us achieve our mission as a team member or volunteer, your interest and support would be greatly appreciated. Joining our aged care team is a rewarding experience, equipping you with life changing skills that can assist others. Visit this page for jobs and volunteer positions.
ANHF provides ongoing training and education for all our employees as we believe skilled staff plays a major role in all our Services. Training and education play a significant role in maintaining our professionalism in this ever growing industry of Aged Care. Updated information on new techniques in care is being disseminated to staff members with special emphasis on new Government regulations as soon as they become available.Professional development in the areas of competency and skills as well as personal and professional enhancement are achieved through facility based and corporate training in classroom settings as well as access to offsite training, seminars and conferences.
Expression of Job Interest
Click here to fill in our online application form
Volunteers play important roles in the development and provision of our quality services. ANHF continues to support our elderly through various programs and aged care services. Your support is important as you give your skills, life experiences, time and your active participation.
- Meet new and interesting people
- Learn new skills and knowledge
- Gain work experience
- Give back to the community
Who can Volunteer?
Anyone interested who is 18 years and over and can speak either: Cantonese, Mandarin or Vietnamese.
What are the Benefits?
- Orientation and on-going training
- Uniform and Allowance (conditions apply)
- Annual Volunteer Appreciation Day and Award Presentation
- Assisting in group activities at nursing home / day centres (games, craft, reading, etc.)
- Assisting in transport
- Assisting in outing
- Assisting in cooking and shopping in day care centres
- Visiting someone in their home
- Chinese dementia helpline
- Care taker in elderly housing
- Assisting in promotion / fundraising
For Volunteer enquiries, please call (02) 9784 0848 or email: email@example.comFor further information please contact us