You are invited to attend the forum “How Much Care is in Your Life; Hospitality Comes Full Circle” on Tuesday, 9 August 2016 at Burwood RSL Club, 96 Shaftesbury Road, Burwood NSW 2134.
Time: 5:00-6:00pm (light refreshments)
6:00-7:00pm (information session).
RSVP your attendance: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 July 2016.
With a view to support the recent Age Care reforms centering around Consumer Directed Care (CDC), we are adopting a proactive strategy within ANHF in upskilling our employees as well as transforming their mindset on “customer care”.
In ANHF, we believe what essentially constitutes our ability to provide effective care and services to our clients are three things: A sound and strong culture that supports customer care, an effective leadership team that can bring upon changes and last but not least, effective communication across the entire organisation from the lowest to the highest level.
We are privileged indeed to have invited Mr. Eric Waldburger, an international Hospitality veteran to work with our Senior Management Team in August. Eric will be sharing over his visit in Sydney his invaluable insights and experiences into what authentic “hospitality” should look like in any organisation and how a culture of sound leadership and team work can help raise the benchmark of our Customer Service to our clients. He will help us to kick start in ANHF our ongoing journey of becoming one of the Best Aged Care Hospitality providers in Australia.
Eric has come with four (4) decades of Senior Management Experience across Europe and Asia Pacific. His most recent role was the President of Marco Polo Hotel Group in South East Asia. He was the CEO and COO of Harbour Plaza Hotels and resorts in Asian Pacific Region. Previously he was also the General Manager of Mandarin Oriental Hotels, The Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong and the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Hong Kong.
With a series of short workshops presented by Eric to our staff members including front line to Senior Management, it is our objectives to achieve the following :
- Support our team to develop a set of effective customer service strategies that will assist us in effectively implement consumer directed care in our organisation
- Focus on a continuous process improvement relating to the way how we can provide care and communication with our customers
- Gain insight from the essence of hospitality – reflect on our own organisation culture and core values so as to reframe them through the customer-focus outlook
- Ensure each human connection and communication facilitated by our staff members can create an opportunity to demonstrate the nature of our business and its staff.
- Hospitality training will help the team to develop meaningful and best-practice customer service which strengthen our service delivery and increase customer satisfaction.