Australian Nursing Home Foundation Ltd’s Non Subsidised Home Care & Nursing Services provide person centred home care and clinical care services to clients across Sydney. There is no eligibility criteria to access this service.
We understand the importance of providing the right care to support people to live independently in their own homes and community. Our focus is on providing cultural and language specific care to meet individual needs.
ANHF Home Care Services workers can speak Cantonese, Mandarin and Vietnamese. They receive special training in the areas of aged care, dementia care, palliative care and supporting people with complex needs. When using ANHF Home Care Services, you can have peace of mind knowing that you and your loved one are receiving the highest quality home care services.
All Care workers are trained with certificate 3 & 4 in Aged Care and Disability. They are equipped with first aid certificate and have valid Police check clearance.
Services provided but not limited to:
- Personal Care – such as bathing & dressing
- Domestic Assistance – helping with basic household tasks, such as cleaning, shopping and laundry by washing machine
- Respite – temporary in home respite
- Transportation to medical appointments/shopping/social activities
- Social Support – visiting/outings
- Meal Preparation – taking into consideration specific dietary needs.
- Home Nursing – clinical care carried out by a registered nurse, such as wound management, urinary catheter care, stoma care, airways and tracheostomy care, care of nasal gastric tubes or enteral feeding
- Case management/ Case Plan Review/ OH & S Assessment.
- Allied Health e.g. Occupational Therapy & Physiotherapy
Our Service Area
- Western Sydney
- South West Sydney
- Inner West
- South East Sydney
- Northern Sydney
Please contact us for any enquiries.
Tel: (02) 9784 0868
Fax: (02) 9784 0845 / 9784 0846